I’m going to talk about my best friend Valentina. I
know her in Rancagua at kindergarten, when I was about five years old. We are
friends since that day. Everyone at school thought that we were sisters,
because we looked, talked and laugh very similar. I love to pass time with her
because you can have very good moments; she is very funny and is always happy.
We have a lot of anecdotes, I remember when we goes to the farm on vacations,
we were playing cards with her cousins and suddenly a bat appears, I got crazy
and the rest of the people, put the bat inside of a jar! We have passed good
and bad moments, at six grade, I moved to another school in Santiago, it was
very hard for us. We try to talked a lot, but it was difficult. After all, we
are always in touch. Now we have an unusual relationship, because we don’t talk
very often but I know that when I have a problem, I can trust in her. We
learned to live without the other. We don't need to be near to be friends, I
think that’s because we know and trust each other too much.
Your friendship has been very long!
ResponderEliminar